(b) The costs of acquiring any special infrastructure project shall be deemed to include the following:
(1) Capital costs, including, but not limited to, the actual costs of the construction of public works or improvements, capital improvements and facilities, new buildings, structures and fixtures, the demolition, alteration, remodeling, repair or reconstruction of existing buildings, structures and fixtures, environmental remediation, the acquisition of equipment and site clearing, grading and preparation;
(2) Financing costs, including, but not limited to, an interest paid to holders of evidences of indebtedness issued to pay for project costs, all costs of issuance and any redemption premiums, credit enhancement or other related costs;
(3) Real property acquisition costs;
(4) Professional service costs, including, but not limited to, those costs incurred for architectural planning, engineering and legal advice and services;
(5) Imputed administrative costs, including, but not limited to, reasonable charges for time spent by county employees in connection with the implementation of a project;
(6) Relocation costs, including, but not limited to, those relocation payments made following condemnation and job training and retraining;
(7) Organizational costs, including, but not limited to, the costs of conducting environmental impact and other studies, and the costs of informing the public with respect to the implementation of project plans;
(8) Payments made, in the discretion of the county commission, which are found to be necessary or convenient to the implementation of project plans; and
(9) That portion of costs related to the construction of environmental protection devices, storm or sanitary sewer lines, water lines, amenities or streets or the rebuilding or expansion of streets, or the construction, alteration, rebuilding or expansion of which is necessitated by the project plan, whether or not the construction, alteration, rebuilding or expansion is within the area or on land contiguous thereto.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2014 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.