(1) "Administrator" means any person who fills a statutorily created position within or related to an agency or board (other than a board member) and who is designated by statute as commissioner, deputy commissioner, assistant commissioner, director, chancellor, chief, executive director, executive secretary, superintendent, deputy superintendent, or other administrative title, however designated;
(2) "Agency" means any department, division, fund, office, position, system, survey or other entity of state government, however designated, transferred to and incorporated in one of the departments created in section two of this article;
(3) "Board" means any board, commission, authority, council, or other body, however designated, consisting of two or more members, transferred to and incorporated in one of the departments created in section two of this article;
(4) "Code" means the code of West Virginia, one thousand nine hundred thirty-one, as heretofore and hereafter amended; and
(5) "Secretary" means the administrative head of one of the departments created in section two of this article.
(b) Although each term defined in subsection (a) of this section is in the singular, the plural of any term shall have the same meaning.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2014 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.