(1) The number of persons trained and their demographics;
(2) The number of persons placed in employment;
(3) The number of employers for which persons have been trained and placed;
(4) The number of persons trained and placed for each employer;
(5) The types of work for which persons have been trained;
(6) The source of training fund; and
(7) The overall effectiveness of this article in contributing to economic stabilization and business and industrial growth within this state.
(b) In addition, the West Virginia development office shall report on a quarterly basis to the West Virginia workforce investment council and the legislative oversight commission on workforce investment for economic development the following as they relate to the training program established by this article:
(1) The names of all companies approved for training during the reporting quarter;
(2) The names of all companies receiving funding for training during the reporting quarter;
(3) The amount and source of funds utilized for each training program;
(4) The type of training being delivered;
(5) The number of employees trained; and
(6) Those agencies providing the training.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2015 Regular Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.