(1) "Alternative fuels" include compressed natural gas, liquefied natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, methanol, ethanol, fuel mixtures containing eighty-five percent or more by volume of methanol, ethanol and other alcohols with gasoline or other fuels, coal-derived liquid fuels and electricity (including electricity from solar energy).
(2) "Alternative fuel vehicle" means a motor vehicle that operates solely on one alternative fuel, a motor vehicle that is capable of operating on one or more alternative fuels, or a motor vehicle that is capable of operating on an alternative fuel and is capable of operating on gasoline or diesel fuel.
(3) "Compression and conversion equipment" means all equipment used in the compression, storage, transmission and decompression of natural gas for the purpose of powering motor vehicles.
(4) "Fleet" means fifteen or more motor vehicles that are centrally fueled or capable of being centrally fueled and are owned, operated, leased or otherwise controlled by or assigned to a state agency.
(5) "Secretary" means the secretary of administration.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2014 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.