(1) The procedures to select or designate a performance criteria developer and prepare performance criteria;
(2) The application process for approval of a design-build project;
(3) The procedures for selecting the most qualified design-builders prior to the release of the invitation for proposals;
(4) The procedures for the preparation and contents of invitations for proposals;
(5) The procedures for preparing and submitting proposals;
(6) The procedures for evaluating proposals;
(7) The procedures for negotiations between the agency and those submitting proposals prior to the acceptance of a proposal, if any such negotiations are contemplated;
(8) The procedures for awarding and executing design-build contracts;
(9) The procedures for awarding design-build contracts in the event of public emergencies as defined in the applicable statutes; and
(10) The procedures for acting on formal protests relating to the solicitation or award of design-build contracts.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2014 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.