(b) A regulatory board review shall be performed on each regulatory board at least once every twelve years, commencing as follows:
(1) Two thousand eight: Board of Acupuncture; Board of Barbers and Cosmetologists; and Board of Examiners in Counseling.
(2) Two thousand nine: Board of Hearing Aid Dealers; Board of Licensed Dietitians; and Nursing Home Administrators Board.
(3) Two thousand ten: Board of Dental Examiners; Board of Medicine; and Board of Pharmacy.
(4) Two thousand eleven: Board of Chiropractic Examiners; Board of Osteopathy; and Board of Physical Therapy.
(5) Two thousand twelve: Board of Occupational Therapy; Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology; and Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy Board of Examiners.
(6) Two thousand thirteen: Board of Professional Surveyors; Board of Registration for Foresters; and Board of Registration for Professional Engineers.
(7) Two thousand fourteen: Board of Examiners for Licensed Practical Nurses; Board of Examiners for Registered Professional Nurses; and Massage Therapy Licensure Board.
(8) Two thousand fifteen: Board of Architects; Board of Embalmers and Funeral Directors; and Board of Landscape Architects.
(9) Two thousand sixteen: Board of Registration for Sanitarians; Real Estate Appraiser Licensure and Certification Board; and Real Estate Commission.
(10) Two thousand seventeen: Board of Accountancy; Board of Respiratory Care Practitioners; and Board of Social Work Examiners.
(11) Two thousand eighteen: Board of Examiners of Psychologists; Board of Optometry; and Board of Veterinary Medicine.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2013 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.