|Date Requested:January 28, 2011
Time Requested:12:09 PM
| FUND(S) |
6700-16 STATE ROAD FUND
Sources of Revenue
Legislation creates:A New Program,A New Fund
Effect this measure will have on costs and revenues of state government.
| This legislation would create the State Transportation Finance Commission which would be funded by:
1. Legislative appropriations from the General Revenue Fund;
2. A maximum of $10 Million MAY be donated by the DOH from the State Road Fund;
3. Any Federal funds specifically made available to the bank;
4. Contributions or donations from other public agencies or private entities;
5. Payments from loans made by the bank; and
6. Other lawful donations determined by the board.
|Effect of Proposal||Fiscal Year|
|1. Estmated Total Cost||10,000,000||10,000,000||10,000,000|
|Repairs and Alterations||0||0||0|
|2. Estimated Total Revenues||0||0||0|
3. Explanation of above estimates (including long-range effect):
The MAXIMUM amount of money that MAY be donated from the State Road Fund is capped at $10 million.
Any monies allocated or donated by the Legislature or other groups is unknown; therefore, a figure cannot be included