|Date Requested:February 21, 2005
Time Requested:10:21 AM
| FUND(S) |
1612 - Services and Collections Account
Sources of Revenue
Legislation creates:A New Program
Effect this measure will have on costs and revenues of state government.
| 1. Technological (Changes to candidate database, internet, and online campaign fiance reporting program) - $250,000
2. State Election Commission Budget - Additional approriation needed for meetings - $10,000
3. Personnel - $50,000 (Including Benefits) - Implement policies and procedures for Public Fund of Election Campaigns
4. Program Expenditures - $500,000
5. Estimated Total Revenue - Not discernible at this time.
|Effect of Proposal||Fiscal Year|
|1. Estmated Total Cost||0||810,000||810,000|
|Repairs and Alterations||0||0||0|
|2. Estimated Total Revenues||0||0||0|
3. Explanation of above estimates (including long-range effect):
Staff Member - $50,000 (Including Benefits); technology changes - $250,000; added expenses to State Election Commission - $10,000; $500,000 is the estimated amount of potential distribution to qualifying candidates participating in this pilot project.