1. Call to order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Superintendent’s report. Dr. Jorea Marple, State Superintendent of Schools.
4. Discussion of placing State Equity Supplement Schedule and State Equity Supplement Pay Scale in statute. Susan Smith, Executive Director, Office of School Finance, WV Department of Education.
5. Senate Concurrent Resolution 85 - Requesting the Joint Committee on Government and Finance conduct a study of multiple topics all related to teacher salaries; including salary linking, formulas and caps. Susan Smith and Heather Deskins, General Counsel, Department of Education.
6. Annual review of rules of governing boards of HEPC & Council institutions. Dr. Brian Noland, Chancellor, HEPC and Mr. James Skidmore, Chancellor, CTC Council (§18B-1-6(h).
7. Chancellor’s report. Dr. Brian Noland, Chancellor, HEPC. 1. Institutional Graduation Rates. 2. Update on Complete College America grant. 8. Chancellor’s report. Mr. James Skidmore, Chancellor, CTC Council. • Policy 135-32. Tuition and Fees (SB 330, 2011). (Legislative rule requires LOCEA vote.) • Community and Technical College System Veterans’ Initiative.
6. Other business.