1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Adoption of Procedural Rules
4. Approval of Minutes for February, June and July 2009
5. Mary W. Gilstrap, Operations & Environmental Manager, Water TRAC - Presentation on the methods and costs of monitoring water collection and dispensing in Marcellus drilling operations being used in other states. Water TRAC is a company that specializes in providing these services to gas drilling operations.
6. Representative of the West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection to address water resource management at Marcellus drilling operations and whether the DEP has plans to request legislative rules for monitoring water collection and dispensing in Marcellus drilling operations and/or regulation of water withdrawals from sensitive or high quality streams.
7. Staff presentation of memo summarizing other states’ requirements for water use associated with Marcellus formation gas drilling operations.
8. Other Business 9. Adjournment