1. Call to order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Superintendent’s report. Dr. James Phares, State Superintendent of Schools.
4. Policy 127-2-14. Concussion (§18-2-25a; SB336, 2013 RS). Gary Ray, Executive Director of the WVSSAC.
5. Policy 5000, Procedures for Designated Hiring and Transfer of School Personnel (§18A-4-7a; SB359, 2013 RS); Policy 5100, Approval of Educational Personnel Preparation Programs; and Policy 5202, Minimum Requirements for the Licensure of Professional/Paraprofessional Personnel & Advanced Salary Classifications.
• Dr. James Phares, State Superintendent of Schools. • Heather Deskins, General Counsel, WVDE. • Amelia Courts, Assistant State Superintendent, WVDE.
6. Policy 5500, Professional Development for West Virginia Educators; and the Master Plan for Professional Development (§18-2I-3 and 4). Betty Jo Jordan, Executive Assistant, Office of Superintendent.
7. Harassment, intimidation or bullying report (§18-2C-3). • Dr. James Phares, State Superintendent of Schools. • Don Chapman, Assistant Director, Office of Healthy Schools, WVDE.
8. Other business.