1. Call to order/roll call.
2. Approval of the Minutes of the October 21 and October 22, 2013, Subcommittee meetings.
3. Presentations: House Concurrent Resolution No. 155 - A study on better connecting the education system to workforce and career futures, improving career and technical education and making West Virginia a leader in remote technology and distance learning.
A. Putnam County Schools - A comprehensive approach to preparing college and career ready graduates with an emphasis on the CTE areas.
- Cindy Daniel, Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction, Putnam County Schools
B. WV Manufactures Association - Skill needs and employment opportunities.
- Karen Price, President
C. Workforce West Virginia - Labor market projections, programs and interface with training providers.
- Jeff Green, Director of Research, Information and Analysis, WorkForce WV
- Joyce Okes, Program Director for Region 4 Mid-Ohio Valley Workforce Investment Board
4. Other business.