EDUCATION SUBCOMMITTEE B Education Audit & Fiscal Issues Senator Gregory A. Tucker & Delegate David G. Perry
1. Call to order/roll call.
2. Assigned Subcommittee Study Topics (Staff).
● House Concurrent Resolution No. 135 (SCR98), Requesting the Joint Committee on Government and Finance to study the Education Efficiency Audit of West Virginia's Primary and Secondary Education System.
● Senate Concurrent Resolution No. 57, Requesting Joint Committee on Government and Finance study state's cooperative purchasing process.
● Senate Bill 371, Providing school system under declared state of emergency participate as collaborative innovation zone.
3. Overview of Forums in Education: Service-delivery in West Virginia; eight public forums being conducted throughout the state by Vision Shared, Inc., to gather input on the Governor’s Education Efficiency Audit of West Virginia’s Primary and Secondary Education System.
- Rebecca McPhail Randolph, President/CEO, Vision Shared Inc. 4. Other business.