HOUSE OF DELEGATES
Thursday, April4, 2013
House Concurrent Resolutions
118. By Mr. Speaker (Mr. Thompson), Del. Perdue, Stephens and Reynolds - The "U.S. Marine Corps PFC Daniel L. Edwards Memorial Bridge" - To Rules
119. By Del. Cadle, Lynch, Folk, Cooper, Iaquinta, Arvon, Westfall, Ambler, Anderson, Andes, Armstead, Ashley, Border, Butler, Canterbury, Cowles, Ellem, Espinosa, Evans, D., Gearheart, Hamrick, Howell, Lane, McCuskey, Nelson, E., O'Neal, Paxton, Raines, Smith, R., Sumner, Walters and Williams - The U.S. Army Corporal John L. Gibbs Memorial Bridge" - To Rules
120. By Del. Ashley - The "1st Sergeant Walter Criss Street, United States Army" - To Rules
121. By Del. Anderson, Border, Azinger, Poling, D. and Ellem - The "LSC (SS) Andrew Scott Mollohan Memorial Bridge" - To Rules
122. By Del. Perdue, Boggs and Moye - Requesting a study of the rural health workforce in West Virginia.
31. By Del. Folk, Kump, Faircloth, Eldridge, Butler, Cadle, Lynch, Nelson, J., Householder, Phillips, R., Stephens, Ambler, Anderson, Andes, Armstead, Arvon, Ashley, Azinger, Barill, Barrett, Border, Campbell, Canterbury, Cooper, Diserio, Ellington, Evans, A., Evans, D., Ferns, Fleischauer, Frich, Gearheart, Hamilton, Hamrick, Hartman, Hunt, Iaquinta, Ireland, Jones, Lane, Longstreth, Manypenny, Marcum, Marshall, Miley, Miller, Moore, Morgan, Nelson, E., O'Neal, Overington, Pasdon, Paxton, Perdue, Perry, Phillips, L., Poling, M., Poore, Raines, Reynolds, Romine, Rowan, Shott, Skaff, Smith, P., Smith, R., Sobonya, Sponaugle, Staggers, Storch, Stowers, Sumner, Swartzmiller, Mr. Speaker (Mr. Thompson), Tomblin, Walker, Walters, Westfall, White, Williams, Young, et al and all other members of the House - Requesting Congress to revoke the policy of extending "trusted traveler" status under the Global Entry Program to Saudi Arabian travelers - To Rules
32. By Del. Boggs and Mr. Speaker (Mr. Thompson) - Honoring the service and contributions of Governor William Gaston Caperton III to the youth of West Virginia.