HOUSE OF DELEGATES
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
House Concurrent Resolutions
140. By Del. Phillips, R., Caputo, Hartman, Tomblin, Eldridge, Lynch, Craig, Iaquinta, Stowers, White, Mr. Speaker (Mr. Thompson), Andes, Armstead, Barill, Barrett, Boggs, Campbell, Canterbury, Diserio, Ferns, Ferro, Fleischauer, Gearheart, Hamilton, Jones, Lawrence, Longstreth, Marcum, Marshall, Morgan, Moye, Nelson, E., O'Neal, Paxton, Perry, Pethtel, Phillips, L., Poling, D., Poling, M., Reynolds, Shott, Skaff, Skinner, Smith, P., Sobonya, Sponaugle, Staggers, Stephens, Storch, Swartzmiller, Walker, Westfall, Williams and Young - Recognizing July 16 as "Atomic Veterans Day of Remembrance" in West Virginia - To Rules
141. By Del. Smith, R. and Eldridge - Requesting a study to require social workers to be employed in each public school, K through 8 in the state - To Rules
142. By Del. Marcum, Azinger, Barill, Barrett, Boggs, Campbell, Eldridge, Ellington, Evans, A., Fleischauer, Frich, Guthrie, Hamilton, Hartman, Kump, Lawrence, Lynch, O'Neal, Paxton, Perdue, Perry, Phillips, L., Phillips, R., Pino, Poore, Reynolds, Romine, Rowan, Smith, P., Sobonya, Sponaugle, Stowers, Tomblin, Walker, Wells, Westfall, White and Young - Urging Congress to swiftly take bipartisan, concrete action to address the growing scourge of prescription drug abuse in West Virginia and other states - To Rules
143. By Del. Ashley - The "Sloan Brother's Memorial Bridge" - To Rules
34. By Del. Marshall, Barill, Campbell, Diserio, Jones, Lynch, Smith, P., Stephens and Sumner - Designating April 10, 2013, as "Crime Victims Day at the Legislature".