2013 LEGISLATIVE CALENDAR
- January 9, 2013: Assemble to organize by election of officers and open and publish election returns. (WV Const. Art. VI, §18)
- February 13, 2013: First day of session. (WV Const. Art. VI, §18)
- March 4, 2013: Submission of Legislative Rule-Making Review bills due. (WV Code §29A-3-12)
- March 25, 2013: Last day to introduce bills in the Senate and the House. (Senate Rule 14)
(House Rule 91a)
Does not apply to originating or supplementary appropriation bills. Does not apply to Senate or House resolutions or concurrent resolutions.
- March 31, 2013: Bills due out of committees in house of origin to ensure three full days for readings.
- April 3, 2013: Last day to consider bill on third reading in house of origin. Does not include budget or supplementary appropriation bills. (Joint Rule 5b)
- April 13, 2013: Adjournment at Midnight. (WV Const. Art. VI, §22)
Download 2013 Calendar