2010 LEGISLATIVE CALENDAR
- January 13, 2010: First day of session. (WV Const. Art. VI, §18)
- February 1, 2010: Submission of Legislative Rule-Making Review bills due. (WV Code §29A-3-12)
- February 22, 2010: Last day to introduce bills in the Senate and the House. (Senate Rule 14)
, (House Rule 91a)
Does not apply to originating or supplementary appropriation bills. Does not apply to Senate or House resolutions or concurrent resolutions.
- February 28, 2010: Bills due out of committees in house of origin to ensure three full days for readings.
- March 3, 2010: Last day to consider bill on third reading in house of origin. Does not include budget or supplementary appropriation bills. (Joint Rule 5b)
- March 13, 2010: Adjournment at Midnight. (WV Const. Art. VI, §22)
Download 2010 Calendar