SB408 HFA MILLER, J. 3-11 #3
Delegate Miller J. moves to amend the committee substitute for the committee substitute in §33-16G-6 on page 9, line 21 by adding the following new subsection.
“(c) The exchange shall also disclose to the public the following information by publishing on an Internet website:
(1) How much federal money the exchange receives;
(2) How much state money the exchange receives;
(3) How much in private gifts, grants or bequests the exchange receives;
(4) The cost of plans in this exchange compared with the cost of plans in exchanges in the other 49 states;
(5) The average taxpayer subsidy, called a tax credit by the federal act, given to a qualified individual in the exchange;
(6) The average income level of a qualified individual in the exchange;
(7) The total number of qualified individuals in the exchange;
(8) The total dollar amount of subsidies, called tax credits by the federal act, given to qualified individuals in the exchange;
(9) The total number of qualified individuals in the exchange who had health insurance coverage in the individual market, employer market, by a government payer, or had no health insurance coverage; and,
(10) Detailed financial reports of the exchange’s financial condition."
and renumbering the remaining subsections accordingly